Learn to sew with Stretch Fabrics : Sew a T-Shirt Course : Beginner Plus
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Class
During this class you can make a T-Shirt for an adult or for a child. You can choose from the Stitch Clever Adult T-Shirt in sizes 8-24 or sew a Child’s T-Shirt in ages from 2-11 years.
What you will learn:
- How to sew using stretch fabric using a sewing machine
- How to use a sewing pattern to pin and cut out accurately using stretch fabric
- Use of an overlocker if required
- How to sew the perfect neck for a t-shirt
- How to sew T-Shirt sleeves
- How to sew a neat hem on a T-shirt
- Lots of tips and techniques
You will leave the class with your T-Shirt and with the confidence and skills to make more T-Shirts at home. Most people finish their T Shirt. However, depending on your ability, you may need to finish the T shirt at home. You will be given complete instructions.
Sewing machines, equipment, materials and fabric are all included.
Maximum 6 students in order for tutor to offer individual tuition
You can pay for this course in interest free installments. Please call or email SheilaMay@StitchClever.com or call 07920031744 for further information.
- Standard Ticket£75£750£0