Let's Sew Leggings for an Adult or Child
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Class
This course is suitable for beginners who are confident using a sewing machine, and for those who have never sewn using stretch fabrics
During this course you will sew a pair of leggings. Choose from women’s sizes Stitch Clever 8-24, or children’s sizes age 3-10 years.
The leggings are made in a 4 way stretch fabric and an elasticated waistband helps them pull on with ease.
When booking on you can choose to make the leggings in adult size ranging from 8-24 or children sizes ranging from age 2 to age 10.
What you will learn:
- How to sew leggings
- How to use a pattern
- Understanding pattern markings
- How to work with stretch fabric
- How to cut out the fabric accurately
- How to apply elastic to the waist
- How to sew neat hems
- Opportunity to use an overlocker
- Lots of sewing tips and techniques from your tutor
All equipment and materials are provided to enable you to complete the workshop and make a pair of leggings including: 4 way Stretch Fabric, pattern, sewing machines, overlockers