Thu, 22 Sept|
Stitch Clever Studio
Pattern Cutting : Trousers
Make a trouser pattern in your own size for the perfect fit.
Time & Location
22 Sept 2022, 10:00 – 23 Sept 2022, 16:00
Stitch Clever Studio, Weymoor Rd, Harborne, Birmingham B17 0RX
About the Event
Beginner – This is a beginner pattern cutting for those who can sew and have made garments, but have not previously made your own trouser patterns.
- You will draft a basic block and a pattern for a pair of trousers in your own size
- Sew up the trousers as a toile (mock up)
- Make any adjustments to the trousers
- Transfer trouser adjustments on to the pattern
- Finalise the pattern in your own size
- Learn how to draft a waistband
- Learn how to draft a facing
- Learn how to draft pockets
You will leave with your finished pattern, that you can use over and over again for make trousers to your own fit.
All course materials are included.
Maximum 6 people on this course
- Ticket type