Thu, 07 Sept|
Stitch Clever Studio
Pattern Cutting : Trousers
Make a trouser pattern in your own size for the perfect fit.
Time & Location
07 Sept, 10:00 – 16:00
Stitch Clever Studio, Weymoor Rd, Harborne, Birmingham B17 0RX
About the Event
Beginner – This is a beginner pattern cutting for those who can sew and have previously made trousers using a commercial pattern.
-You will draft a pattern for a pair of trousers in your own size (or a standard size 12)
· Sew up the trousers as a toile (a version of the finished trousers, made up in a sample fabricl so that the design can be tested and perfected)
· Make any adjustments to the trousers
· Transfer trouser adjustments on to the pattern
· Finalise the pattern in your own size
You will leave with your finished pattern, that you can use over and over again to make trousers to your own perfect fit.
All tools and materials for the course are included:
- Sewing Machines
- Pattern cutting paper
- Measuring tools, pins and scissors and how to measure yourself accurately
- Fabric for toile
- Folders, pens and paper
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits provided
Remember to wear undergarments suitable be measured in, vest top, leggings etc.
You may wish to bring a packed lunch (Kitchen facilities available)_
Maximum 6 people on this course
YOU CAN PAY BY INTEREST FREE INSTALMENTS. PLEASE CONTACT: SheilaMay@StitchClever.com or
Pattern drafting Trousers